About Eva Montibello
Named one of Haverhill’s 25 Most Influential People and voted the Eagle Tribune’s Best Community Worker in the Merrimack Valley in 2022, communications expert and brand evangelist of Alpha E Consulting Eva Montibello is a recognized advocate, business strategist, and proud mother. With a background in marketing, public relations, event management, and leadership, her career expands over several industries, including technology, healthcare, hospitality, and consulting services. Eva’s business results speak for themselves, often exceeding client profitability expectations and awareness with exceptional results. She is passionate about helping her clients with marketing and profitability solutions and connecting with philanthropic organizations that match their heart and brand — with the final goal of increasing success in the existing marketplace. As a lifelong volunteer and community advocate, Eva has worked with dozens of nonprofits to support their fundraising and awareness goals and has helped pass six (6) bills into law in Massachusetts on child sexual abuse prevention and supporting Veterans when in a health crisis. Eva holds a Bachelor of Science in Public Relations from Salem State University and a Master of Communications Management from Simmons University. Most importantly, Eva is mom to 13-year-old John, a hockey and baseball player, who is the light of her life.
As a volunteer, Eva has founded Speaking Out Safely, a nonprofit committed to preventing abuse, responding swiftly if abuse does happen, healing, and legal and language solutions for survivors. Eva has also submitted and supported child protection legislation and developed child abuse prevention education with Protect Mass Children; was a play space leader at Horizons for Homeless Children; and has volunteered for several political candidates. She was an integral component of Landmark Education’s prestigious leadership program for more than seven years, with roles including head coach, individual coach, and national statistician for thousands of participants across the eastern coast of North America. Eva has led seminars for people as young as seven through people in their 90s! She is a certified course leader for Raising Peacemakers, Darkness-to-Light Facilitator, Train the Trainer for the Enough Abuse Campaign, and a Sunday School Teacher.
Results, Profitability & Growth Metrics: Generate and produce exceptional results through integrated marketing, public relations, events, media, sales and training strategies:
- Gala Event Committee Lead raising more than $30,000 during a single event.
- Founding member of an organization that passed five Massachusetts state bills since 2011, of which was two of the most challenging bills – extending the statute of limitations and holding habitual offenders accountable.
- Crafted the policy work and generated support through my contacts at the Massachusetts State House for the Massachusetts Veterans Emergency Health Care bill which passed in the first year of submission.
- Grew home health care agency by 1,100% in billable hours in a four-month period.
- Managed $1 million radio campaign in the Boston market elevating sales and reputation, which lead to increased sales with a high of 12%, placing our franchise in top 4 out of 40+ franchisees. Led franchise to increase sales by an average of 9% year-over-year and increased transactions by 6%.
- Through strategic and focused email marketing – increased publishing revenue by 33% in less than one year.
- Designed and executed on a telemarketing campaign that increased sales by 11%.
- Designed and mailed a creative, multi-layered direct mail campaign sending out more than 2.5 million pieces, skyrocketing seminar registration by 30%.
- Designed a tangible and unique direct mail campaign that highlighted the quality and power of different products that generated 12.6% return in a product sales.
- Worked with the technology analyst group and created a new marketplace for an emerging technology.
- Increased customer service scores by 15 points (+25%) to reach a company-high score within 3 months.
- Increased non-profit partner donations by 250% over three (3) years and increase of more than $150,000.
Awards & Acknowledgments
- 2023 Eagle Tribune’s 25 Most Influential People.
- 2022 Eagle Tribune’s Best Community Worker in the Merrimack Valley.
- Certificate of Recognition from Senate President Karen Spilka and Senator Diana DiZoglio for the outstanding work of Alpha E Consulting in the community celebrated at the Greater Haverhill of Commerce Business Awards, January 2021.
- Named Business of the Month – March 2020 for the Greater Haverhill Chamber of Commerce.
- Official Citation presented by the Office of Mayor James Fiorentini for Alpha E Consulting, March 2020.
- Acknowledged as the 2019 Haverhill Community Television Volunteer of the Year.
- Certificate of Recognition from Senate President Karen Spilka and State Senator Diana DiZoglio for Alpha E Consulting’s ribbon cutting/office opening, January 2019.
- HC Media 2019 Volunteer of the Year and member since 2015.
- Winner of the 2018 Greater Haverhill Chamber Service Award.
- Certificate of Recognition from Senate President Harriette Chandler and State Senator Kathleen O’Connor Ives for receiving the Greater Haverhill of Commerce Service Award, June 2018.
- Certificate of Recognition from Speaker of the House Robert DeLeo and State Representatives Diana DiZoglio and Andy Vargas, for service work in marketing and promotion with Alpha E Consulting, June 2018.
- Special Congressional Recognition from U.S. House of Representatives Niki Tsongas for Alpha E Consulting, June 2018.
- Official Citation presented by the Office of Mayor James Fiorentini for Alpha E Consulting, June 2018.
- Certificate of Recognition from Speaker of the House Robert DeLeo and State Representative Andy Vargas for Dedication to Veterans of Haverhill and my work organizing Battle Veteran’s Homelessness Project, February 2018.
- Employee of the Year Computervision Services International, 1999.
- 2019-present L’Arche Boston North Longest Table Committee Member.
- 2020-present Christmas Stroll Committee Member.
- 2020-present Eammon’s Heart & Freedom Illumination Project Board Member.
- 2020-present Crescent Yacht Club Member and Volunteer managing marketing supporting events. Produce monthly newsletter.
- 2022-present Merrimack Valley Chamber of Commerce Member.
- 2015-present Member of the Plaistow Exchange Club, Former President Haverhill Exchange Club. Speaker Committee, Child Abuse Prevention Committee, Hometown Heroes, and St. Patrick’s Day Breakfast Committees.
- 2021 Co-Chair of the Greater Haverhill Chamber of Commerce Haverhill Restaurant Week and the Tasty Awards.
- 2020 Co-Chair of the Greater Haverhill Chamber of Commerce Winning Opportunities for Women Conference.
- 1999–2009 Landmark Education, Program Leader, Large Events Manager & Volunteer Coordinator.
Haverhill’s Heart of Business focuses on the people and businesses that do good in our community! Click here to watch.
At Your Service is a monthly program designed to bring together the various service clubs and non-profits in Haverhill. Click here to watch.
During Love Talks, we discuss the art and science of speaking with love to create the life you’ve always dreamed of. Click here to watch.
From Passion to Profit: How to Monetize your Passion